This privacy notice for Makerhaus Craft Supply ("Makerhaus Crafts", "we," "us," or "our,"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services," "Site"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://makerhauscrafts.com/, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Makerhaus Crafts and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We may receive information from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
Information We Collect
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Site, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Site or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
We may collect data necessary to process your payment id you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. this information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our services automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Site (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
Information collected from other sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate program, data providers, and from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
How We Process Your Information
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
When and With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with out affiliates, in which case we will require affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Keeping Your Information
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlines in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law. No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer that the period of time in which users have an account with us.
Children and Minors
The Service is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly solicit any information from or market to such minors. If you are a parent or legal guardian who discovers that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy.
Makerhaus Craft Supply
8208 NE State Highway 104 Suite B 103-104
Kingston, WA 98346
Last Updated June 08, 2022